• I have a Magna Cum Laude degree in Psychology with a Minor in English [There was no Minor in writing at the Institution I attended.]
• As a child, my goal was to become a researcher in genetics. I was a prodigy. Records state my documented IQ at that time was shown to be 134. [see excerpt of record below] My goal [in the 60s] was to cure cancer and my approach was to activate the immune system against all cancer types.
“Joyce is no school behavior problem but she is underachieving. She is intensely interested in her hobbies. She raises and breeds tropical fish, hamsters, and experimental mice. She has done a great deal of research for her hobby and finds it a tremendous source of satisfaction. She hopes to go into research and her dream is to work at Bar Harbor where they are doing “tremendous things” in genetics.
Testing reveals an I.Q. of 134 on WISC placing her in the superior range of intelligence.”
• I declined a free pass to Medical school in 1976 due to difficulties my toddler was experiencing. Both my children were injured.
• I started manifesting symptoms of Autoimmune disease in my twenties but was not diagnosed until decades later.
• I’ve worked in early technology; studied genetics, computers, medicine, etc. I was well-trained in writing by a few terrific mentors. I have been an investigator and researcher all my life.
• My children, my body, and my life have all been destroyed by prescribed pharmaceutical products.
📚 I’ve been researching for years on child abuse, involving parental and professional abuse. I’ve been called a dedicated and avid investigative researcher. See my post “Predation.” I survived both parental and professional abuse, but just barely. I tracked a child predator for twenty years and was finally able to achieve some measure of justice for his many victims.
• I am currently advocating for changes in Mandatory Reporting Laws. They simply don’t work in their current form.
• My skills lie in abstract problem solving and outcomes.•